A weekly, report of FCC application activity in your area delivered to you via email.
FAR details all co-channel and adjacent channel FCC applications that may impact your station, within 60 miles of each station studied. It includes highlights of activity within the last 7 days, and shows additional activity in the last 14 days. FAR is available as an individual station market, and/or regional study with a national summary, if desired.
Activities And Events Monitored Daily:
- Construction Permit (CP) applications for proposed construction of new facilities
- Proposed modifications of pending Construction Permits
- Amendments to pending applications
- License applications that either seek to “cover” pending Construction Permits or modify Licensed Facilities
- Other technical and status changes in LMS that are not triggered by FCC applications
The FAR is provided to subscribers via email on a weekly basis. Each report provides a listing of nearby filing actions. Embedded hyperlinks take you directly to the application’s detailed data on the Cavell Mertz FCCInfo.com website.
FAR provides a consolidated report for group engineering or corporate management as well as market by market reports for the regional and/or local station engineers. Multiple email recipients can be added.
Affordable and Customizable
Click this link to see what a Facility Activity Report can offer your company.